Thursday, January 17, 2008

Little Brothers Slippers


My little bro got jealous of my super awesome thick slipper socks so I made him some. They match his pjs and sort of look like smurf shoes. Thus, they are awesome. They also make his feet look a whole lot bigger then they actually are but I think its the camera angle. The only problem is, is they are sort of slippery on our hardwood floor. Well its only a problem for my mother and I, as George thinks this is great. He actually managed to get enough speed to slide across our living room, crash into a chair and break off one of its legs. Since he was unhurt he thought this was super cool. My mother did not. So maybe I'll find something at the craft store later this week to attach to the bottoms of the slippers to stop him from sliding so much.




Currently I am crocheting him a dragon. So I can't wait till thats done to post it up. Other then that I've been having a pretty mellow vacation. I've gotten into sewing though I'm not that great at it yet. I made and apron and a tea bag holder, which you can check out on my craft page. Also I have devoured all the Harry Potters, and a ton of other books from the library which I think are now all overdo and for which I believe my mother is going to kill me for when she finds out (I used her card).


I hope everyone has been having as nice of a vacation as I have (or just a nice January). I am going to Mexico on a family vacation on the 20th, but I'll try to post as many things as I can up. I apologize for the blurriness of the photos, I didn't realize they all came out like that. Damn my camera for being bought about 8 years ago.


2 comments:

BopBop said...

you can buy puff paint in the t-shirt paint section of your wal-mart of craft store. the stuff works great from what I've heard.
Some people also sew those non-stick shelf liners onto the bottom of slipper. Just cut it into the shape you want and stitch it on!

Faye said...

I was just gonna say that. Well the puff paint thing. That is what I use. Also someone told me to cut shapes out of furniture felt, and sew that on. I have NO idea if that works or not.